Coal Tar Market is derived from coal. It is a byproduct of the production of coke, a solid fuel that contains mostly carbon, and coal gas. Coal tar is used primarily for the production of refined chemicals and coal-tar products, such as creosote and coal-tar pitch.
Scope of the Report:
- Coal tar can be used to produce many downstream chemical products including carbon black, pitch and wash oil etc. It can also be used as fuel oil directly. During all those applications, Carbon black is the largest consumption field, which consumed 11785.3 kilo tonne in 2018. Pitch is the second largest field with consumption share of 44.95% in 2018.
- Globally, there are many suppliers, such as Baowu Steel Group, Rain Industries Limited, JFE Chemical, OCI, Koppers, Baoshun, Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing, Shanxi Coal and Chemical, POSCO, Sunlight Coking, Himadri Chemicals & Industries, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, Mitsubishi Chemical, Jiangxi Black Cat and Ansteel etc.
- Global major production regions are mainly distributed in China, Asia other regions, Europe and North America. In 2017, China was the largest production regions, with production share of 71.69%.
- Limited by critical environmental pressure, China suppliers have decreased their capacity ultimate rate during those two years.
- The worldwide market for Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019, according to a new study.
- This report focuses on the Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2957851?utm_source=MRA&utm_medium=SS
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Baowu Steel Group
- Rain Industries Limited
- JFE Chemical
- Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing
- Shanxi Coal and Chemical
- Sunlight Coking
- Himadri Chemicals & Industries
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- High Temperature Coal Tar
- Medium Temperature Coal Tar
- Low Temperature Coal Tar
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Carbon Black
- Wash Oil
Get a discount on this research report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2957851?utm_source=MRA&utm_medium=SS
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2), with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) in 2017 and 2018.
Chapter 3, the Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
Chapter 12, Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Coal Tar (CAS 8007-45-2) sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452